Website Terms & Conditions
If you are the person accessing, viewing or otherwise using this site. Playgro Pty Ltd (ABN 39 317 862 344) (‘Playgro') agrees to your use of this site, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use of the site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If you do not agree with any of the terms or conditions, leave the site immediately.
- The features and content of the site will change from time to time. All new features and content will be covered by this agreement.
- Playgro may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. The revised terms and conditions take effect from the time that they are posted on this site.
- Your use of this site will be subject to the terms and conditions that are applicable at that time. It is your responsibility to know the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the site at any time.
USE OF SITE
- Playgro maintains this site for your convenience, information and communication.
- You may view the site using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies for the sole purpose of placing a purchase order with Playgro or using this site as a business resource to assess Playgro's product line, for the purpose of considering placing a purchase order with Playgro.
- Any other use of the site or its content is prohibited unless Playgro has given you written authorisation for a specific act.
- This site and its contents are subject to copyright. Copyright is owned by Playgro or third parties.
- The reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, communication to the public, republication, display or performance of the content of this site, is prohibited unless specifically permitted above.
- This site contains trademarks that are protected by law. The use or misuse of these trademarks is prohibited.
- Access to, and use of, this site is at your own risk. The site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. It is provided to you on an ‘as is' and ‘as available' basis.
- Playgro makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site, the information, content, materials or products included in this site, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
- Playgro is the creator and controller of this site. It will not be liable for any damages, including loss of profits, business interruption and the loss or corruption of data or other information, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential or any other type of damages that you or any other person may suffer.
- Any links in this site to any third party websites are for the convenience of the website user only. Playgro is not responsible for any content so accessed.
- Playgro cannot guarantee that any file or program associated with this site is free from viruses or any other thing that could damage or interfere with data, software or hardware with which it might be used.
- The data that Playgro collects is handled securely, with proper regard to privacy.
- The site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and corruption of the information under the control of Playgro.
- It is important that the information that you provide to Playgro remains current and accurate. You can modify the information previously provided.
- You can choose not to receive communications from Playgro, either at the time that you provide Playgro with the contact information or subsequently.
- Contact Playgro via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Playgro on +(61 3) 8558 2000.
- Cookies are very small text files placed on your hard drive by a Web Page server and cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. They are not used to store or track your personal information or path through this website. Each cookie delivered to your computer is uniquely yours and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
- Cookies are essentially your identification card for this site and are used to authenticate you as a registered user. Without your computer enabled to accept cookies you will not be able to log-in to this.
MATERIAL YOU PROVIDE
- Except for the information requested in the registration forms, any ideas, remarks, questions, data, graphics or the like which you send to Playgro through this site, will be deemed not to be confidential information. Playgro will be entitled to use or disclose this information in any manner it chooses, without liability or notice to you.
- Do not send to Playgro anything that is offensive, pornographic, defamatory or unlawful. If you do so, Playgro will terminate your registration and you will not be permitted to use the site. Playgro may take whatever other actions it deems necessary, including forwarding such material or reporting your provision of such material to any appropriate authority to deal with.
- If any parts of these terms or conditions are deemed invalid, void, or unenforceable then those parts will be considered severable from these terms and conditions. The remainder of this agreement will continue in force.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods.
- Use of this site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Victoria , Australia.
- Disputes arising from your use of this site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria , Australia.
- This site may be accessed by users throughout Australia and overseas. Playgro makes no representations that the content of this site complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
- You are responsible for complying with the laws applicable in the place where you access this site.